Work Site

Complaints about a work site or another property can be made by calling the department's main number at (630) 368-5101 between 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, or leave a message and we will return your call. In order to provide the best level of service through the most accurate information, please provide a direct street address of the property and a description of the activity or condition. If you feel it is a dangerous situation or emergency, call 911 immediately.

After Hours

If you have a complaint after normal office hours, the weekend or over the holidays regarding a noise disturbance or a contractor using heavy equipment outside the permitted construction hours, call 911.

Report A Concern-Online

The following issues can be reported using the online portal.
Construction Site Conditions * Drainage * Property Maintenance * Vehicles *
Work Without a Permit * Zoning